Drumagog 5 released by WaveMachine Labs
5th Oct 2010 | 16:04
Drum replacer gets updated
PRESS RELEASE: WaveMachine Labs, Inc is proud to announce the release of the next evolution in drum replacement technology: Drumagog 5. Available now, Drumagog 5 represents more than two years of design and development.
Just a few of the new features:
• Auto-Align 2.0 - A collaboration between WaveMachine Labs and Fraunhofer (inventors of the MP3 format) has resulted in a revolutionary new alignment algorithm. Simply the best triggering. Anywhere.
• Direct Plugin Hosting - Play any virtual instrument from within Drumagog. Plugins like BFD2, Kontakt, and Superior Drummer are inserted directly into Drumagog to allow a virtually unlimited sample palette. (Platinum version only)
• Re-designed graphic interface – Streamlined control and easier sample editing.
• Support for multiple room samples - The Gog format now allows for different room sounds and mics. Simply dial in the amount of room desired.
• Auto Hi-Hat Tracking - automatically detects the hi-hat pedal position (open/closed) in real time.
• Built-In Effects – Drumagog 5 includes a built-in convolution reverb and Morph|Engine processor (Platinum version only).
Released: October 1, 2010
Information taken from official press release, for more visit WaveMachine Labs
Submit a press release: email email@example.com
Get MusicRadar straight to your inbox: Sign up for the free weekly newsletter