LIMS 2009: 1 week to go!
3rd Jun 2009 | 10:18
The countdown begins...
PRESS RELEASE: UK's biggest music exhibition The London International Music Show starts in a week's time at ExCeL Docklands and the show brings to you, over four days, the most fantastic music exhibition ever seen in the UK.
Featuring world class rock stars, an exhibition of the best music instrument brand names and a host of exciting seminars and activities, this is the ultimate day out for anyone interested in music.
From professional to amateur, classical to heavy metal, student to teacher, over the four days, the show offers real hands on experience to try, hear and see everything to do with making, recording and listening to music.
Check this out:
- Over 200 of the worlds top instrument manufacturers displaying the coolest new innovations and the most exciting gear the music world has to offer. It is confirmed there are more than eighty new product launches at the show.
- A star-studded line up of musicians playing in our 3000 capacity arena including Steve Vai, Nicko McBrain, Prince's drummer and bass player Cora and Josh Coleman, Jamiroquai's Derrick and Sola (see http://www.londoninternationalmusicshow.com/line-up/main-stage/)
- Free music lessons courtesy of Tech Music Schools.
- Free recording sessions courtesy of Yamaha and their Band for a Grand promotion.
- Thousand piece band playing the premiere of the LIMS Anthem on Friday 12th June (run by Music For Youth on our education day)
- Final of Guitar Idol (world's biggest on-line guitar talent search) http://www.guitaridol.tv
- MusicRadar.com, Guitarist magazine, Total Guitar, Guitar Techniques, Rhythm, Computer Music, Future Music : meet the editors, exclusive features including demonstrations with artists.
- Clem Burke Project (drummers fitter than footballers research) featuring Primal Scream's Darrin Mooney (http://www.clemburkedrummingproject.com/)
- Huge range of seminars workshops including Alchemea with FREE Logic Pro 8 training, IGF in conversation with Amy Winehouse's guitarist Howie Gondwe, IGF learn the top 10 Riffs of all time with John Wheatcroft, Apple with Learn GarageBand 09, ICMP with careers for the contemporary musician
- A world class line-up of producers for a series of seminars including Simon Grey (Jamiroquai), Devin Workman (David Gilmour) and Gareth Johnson (Kaiser Chiefs, The Who)
- Celebrity signings from Black Stone Cherry, Steve Diggle (Buzzcocks), Sandi Thom, Doug Wimbish (Rolling Stones/Living Colour) and more.
- Retail area to buy the latest gear
- Win!! Amazing competitions such as the £20,000 Sound on Sound Studio give away
- Stuff magazine Innovations stand: You're chance to see the best music gadgets!
- Mapex Beat Street : you're chance to play the very latest drum kits
The LIMS show brings you more buzz, more excitement and more things to do than you can shake a stick at. Quite simply, if you love music, you'll love this!
For more information, visit http://www.londoninternationalmusicshow.com/
Information taken from official press release
Submit press releases
Email your press release to email@example.com
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter
The free MusicRadar newsletter serves up the week's biggest artist and product news stories alongside exclusive tuition and gear reviews. Sign up here!
Follow MusicRadar on Twitter
Get instant updates and bonus content plus chat with the team. Start here!