24th Jun 2014 | 23:10
Cassidy CA451 body
Cassidy CA451 rear
A stunning combination of quality build and affordability.
ACOUSTIC EXPO 2014: The Cassidy CA451 presents a striking all-flame maple body with okume neck, maple headstock veneer and abalone inlay.
The most surprising thing about this guitar is the depth of tone and harmonic sustain which theoretically should not be possible for a guitar in this price range.
We are confident that the CA451 fully achieves our primary mission of "making quality affordable".
The accompanying video features the CA451 with the following specifications:
- Body: dreadnought with flame maple top, back and sides with inlayed wood rosette
- Neck: set / dovetail joint in okume, 20 frets and 25.5" scale length
- Fretboard: rosewood with pearl dot inlays
- Binding: maple to body and fretboard
- Headstock: 2mm flame maple veneer with abalone logo inlay
- Tuners: chrome die cast
- Nut: synthetic bone
- Bridge: rosewood with synthetic bone compensated saddle
- Pickups: optional upgrade to Fishman presys PSY 201 EQ system and on-board tuner
Full details of the CA451 range can be found on the Cassidy website.
RRP: from £295 - call for price of optional EQ upgrade