Vox Autumn Crowd Pleasers
7th Sep 2009 | 14:25
These headline offers won't last long, so be sure to bag some free gear from Vox whilst stocks last
Vox is offering you FREE gear when you purchase a Night Train head, JamVOX, Valvetronix VT Combo or Joe Satriani pedal.
Here's what could be yours:
Purchase a Vox NT15 Head and get a FREE V847 Wah Pedal (Worth £80*)
Purchase a JamVox and get a FREE amPlug Lead (Worth £45*)
Purchase any Valvetronix VT Combo and get a FREE GT-4 tuner (Worth £40)
FREE Chickenfoot CD with any Joe Satriani Satchurator, Time Machine or Big Bad Wah
Once you've made your purchase all you have to do is download and print off the claims form at www.voxamps.com, fill in your details and send it back with your proof of purchase. Your shiny new wah pedal, tuner or lead will be sent direct to your door - then you'll really be ready to rock with Vox.
Vox Autumn Offers Promotion - Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is only available for purchases of a new Vox Night Train amp head, VT amplifier, JamVox, or Satriani series pedal made between Sept 1st - November 30th 2009, from a participating and authorised Vox/Korg(UK) Ltd. dealer in the UK or ROI.
2. Only the NT15H Night Train, JamVox software, Satchurator pedal, Time Machine pedal and Big Bad Wah pedal qualify for this offer. Speaker cabinets and other Vox pedals are excluded.
3. The specified promotional item will be available free without obligation and only while stocks are available.
4. In the event of stocks becoming unavailable, Korg(UK) Ltd. reserves the right to offer an alternative item at similar value at their sole discretion.
5. Completed claim forms must be sent to Korg(UK) Ltd. together with a copy of the sales receipt and the completed warranty card.
6. Proof that the Vox product was purchased between September 1st - November 30th 2009 must be supplied and the onus is on the purchaser to provide this. Claims that are received without ALL supporting documents will, without exception, not be honoured.
7. Claims must be received at Korg (UK) Ltd. no later than December 31st 2009.
8. The promotional item will only be dispatched to addresses in the UK and ROI. Delivery will usually be within five weeks from claim date but may be longer.
9. Name on coupon must match name on receipt and only one claim can be made per purchase.
10. Korg (UK) Ltd. will not be held responsible for lost, damaged or late mail-in coupons.
* Manufacturers suggested retail price