WaveShaper CM - FREE waveshaping distortion VST/AU effect from Cableguys
23rd May 2013 | 16:25
A plugin effect that lets you design your own distortion curves and analyse signals with a built-in multi-function oscilloscope!
Free with Computer Music magazine, WaveShaper CM is a plugin effect that lets you design your own distortion curves and analyse signals with a built-in multi-function oscilloscope! This is an original plugin designed just for CM by coding geniuses Cableguys, and it's for PC/Mac in VST/AU formats.
Here's what you get in WaveShaper CM:
- Online preset sharing system with tons of ready-to-go presets
- Design your own waveshaping curves using soft, hard and sharp points
- Snap to grid and five one-click 'starting point' presets
- Optional input clipping with Analogue and Digital modes
- Dry/Wet blend if input signal and distorted result
- Oscilloscope with input/output visible simultaneously
- Stereo, Left or Right view
- Waveform zoom and freeze
- Oscilloscope syncable by tempo, frequency or MIDI note
- MIDI learn
- 32-/64-bit Mac AU/VST
- 32-/64-bit PC VST
How to get WaveShaper CM:
Get the latest issue of Computer Music magazine and you can download WaveShaper CM right away.