The Essential Guide to Cubase
13th Feb 2007 | 14:30
Cubase die-hards and new users alike will want to get their hands on the latest Computer Music Special: The Essential Guide to Cubase. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s inside:
• Step-by-step tutorials on MIDI, audio recording and mixing
• Pro techniques for Cubase 4
• Invigorate your sounds with the new effects and synths
• Getting to grips with HALion One
• Get organised with the new file management tools
• Speed tips to help you work smarter and faster
• How to correct a groove
• Using controllers and automation
On the cover CD, you’ll find a 300-strong collection of sounds for Cubase’s Prologue, Mystic and Spector synths. These exclusive patches push the new VST3 instruments to their limits, with everything from tearing trance leads to soaring sweeps and warm bass tones on offer.
Don’t miss it! Computer Music Special volume 21 – The Essential Guide to Cubase is available from:
UK & EUROPE: selected branches of WH Smith, Borders and independent newsagents. On sale now
NORTH AMERICA: selected Borders and Barnes & Noble outlets. On sale from 21 February.
To order online, go to www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk.