FREE synth VST/AU plugin: KV331 Audio SynthMaster CM
19th Mar 2012 | 16:55
A custom-built synth based on the astounding SynthMaster 2.5 which racked up a massive 10/10 in the Computer Music review
This custom-built synth is based on the astounding SynthMaster 2.5, which racked up a massive 10/10 in the Computer Music review.
Here's what you get in SynthMaster CM:
- 2x Wavescanning Oscillators
- 2x Dedicated Modulation Oscillators for phase, ring and frequency modulation
- Multimode resonant filter
- Distortion with user-definable waveshaping function
- 4x Envelopes
- 2x LFO including step sequencer LFO
- 5 row modulation matrix
- Dedicated unison section
- Delay, Chorus and Reverb effects
- Online preset sharing
- PC VST (32/64-bit), Mac AU/VST (32/64-bit)
How to get SynthMaster CM:
Get the latest issue of Computer Music magazine, print or digital, and you get the CM Plugins collection, containing SynthMaster CM and 25+ other awesome virtual instruments and effects.
If you like SynthMaster CM, check out the full version of SynthMaster 2.5 at KV331 Audio's website – it has additional oscillator and filter types, and much more.