Computer Music 169, October issue – on sale now!
25th Aug 2011 | 12:19
How To Make A Hit! feat. DJ Fresh // Cableguys CurveCM synth plug-in // 1,990 Extreme Leads samples // Utah Saints Producer Masterclass // Make The Perfect Kick Drum // FL Studio Mobile guide // Bend time with tempo changes // Sneaky Sound System interview // Round-up: Delays // Reviewed: Cakewalk Z3TA+ 2, GForce impOSCar 2, Slate Digital VCC // AND MUCH MORE
How To Make A Hit!
• Learn the recipe for commercial success from a host of pop's biggest players, including chart-topper DJ Fresh, mixer-to-the-stars James Reynolds, and underground heroes-turned-hitmakers Black Noise/Aquasky.
ON THE 7.5GB DISC
• Cableguys CurveCM: Powerful hybrid synth plug-in for Mac and PC, with custom waveform editing, online patch-sharing and more!
• 1,990 Extreme Leads samples: Scorching synth loops and multisamples, plus ready-to-play patches.
• Utah Saints Producer Masterclass tutorial and video
IN THE MAG
• The Perfect Kick Drum: Put the boot in with our step-by-step guide
• Tempo Mental: Beat your 120bpm habit with ear-catching tempo changes
• Wheels On Fire: Pitchbend and mod wheels pushed to the max
• The CM Guide to FL Studio Mobile: Image-Line's new iOS app explored
• CM Focus: Moombahton
• Sneaky Sound System interview
• Round-up: Delay plug-ins
• Reviews: Cakewalk Z3TA+ 2 – GForce Software impOSCar 2 – XILS-Lab Synthix – Studio Devil Virtual Bass Amp Pro – Slate Digital Virtual Console Collection – Sugar Bytes Turnado – and more
…AND MUCH MORE!
cm169 is on sale now in the UK. Overseas dates are roughly: USA + 4 weeks after UK / Australia +8 weeks / Europe +2 weeks / South Africa +6 weeks / Canada +4 weeks. Alternatively, order online at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk