Computer Music 167, August issue – on sale now!
29th Jun 2011 | 13:28
Virtual Vocals tutorial // 913 Vengeance-Sound samples // CM ChineeGuZheng Classic // 1662 Future Drums samples // Toddla T Producer Masterclass // Photek interview // Reggae grooves tutorial // The CM guide to iOS MIDI // Producing DJ mixes in Ableton Live // Round-up: Reverbs // Rob Papen Punch reviewed // AND MUCH MORE
• Who needs a real singer these days? Discover how to synthesise dialogue from scratch, create convincing choirs and more, all in our step-by-step guide.
ON THE 7.6GB DISC
• 913 Vengeance-Sound samples: Bangin', pro-quality sounds from this legendary sample company
• Kong Audio CM ChineeGuZheng Classic: Brilliant Chinese zither ROMpler for PC VST
• 1662 Future Drums samples: Monster hits from a multitude of sources, including classic hardware
• Toddla T Producer Masterclass tutorial and video
IN THE MAG
• Droning on: Sustained sound used to maximum effect
• Making reggae grooves: Create spot-on riddims entirely in software
• The CM guide to iOS MIDI: Get a handle on CoreMIDI with our guide
• Producing DJ mixes in Ableton Live: Just what it says!
• CM Focus: Liquid DnB
• Photek interview
• Round-up: Algorithmic reverb plug-ins
• Reviews: Rob Papen Punch – 2CAudio Breeze – FabFilter Pro-G – Universal Audio Lexicon 224 – Sonimus Satson – Scuffham Amps S-Gear – PSP Audioware oldTimer ME – and more
…AND MUCH MORE!
cm167 is on sale now in the UK. Overseas dates are roughly: USA + 4 weeks after UK / Australia +8 weeks / Europe +2 weeks / South Africa +6 weeks / Canada +4 weeks. Alternatively, order online at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk