Computer Music 162, March issue – on sale now!
10th Feb 2011 | 15:45
The Ultimate Guide to Pop Production // Vengeance-Sound Philta CM // Producer Masterclass: The Nextmen // X0X-box revival // Keeping it real // Granular synthesis // CM Focus: Distortion // Reviews galore // AND MORE
The Ultimate Guide to Pop Production
• Industry advice from top producers Future Cut, penning pop-tastic lyrics, making money from your music, and, of course, a breakdown of the mechanics of a perfect pop tune.
ON THE 7.0GB DISC
• Vengeance-Sound Philta CM - Fantastic dual filter plug-in for PC and Mac!
• 1996 24-bit Pop samples
• Producer Masterclass tutorial and video: The Nextmen
IN THE MAG
• X0X-box revival: Rocking Roland TB-303, TR-909 and TR-808 emulations
• Keeping it real: Creating realistic brass, woodwind, guitar and string parts in software
• Going with the grain: The complexities of granular synthesis are blown apart in our tutorial
• All the small things: Using tiny sounds to great effect
• CM Focus: Distortion
• Interview: Tipper
• Reviews: Synapse Audio Dune – Waldorf PPG Wave 3.V – Tone2 ElectraX – Madrona Labs Aalto – Vengeance-Sound Philta XL – iZotope Nectar – iZotope RX2 – Universal Audio Studer A800 – and more
…AND MUCH MORE!
cm162 is on sale now in the UK. Overseas dates are roughly: USA + 4 weeks after UK / Australia +8 weeks / Europe +2 weeks / South Africa +6 weeks / Canada +4 weeks. Alternatively, order online at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk