Computer Music 159, December issue – on sale now!
18th Nov 2010 | 12:59
Dubstep vs DnB // Synapse Audio Plucked String // 1952 Old-skool Rave samples // Dom Kane interview // World instruments // Killer bass guitar tones // The CM Guide to Riffs // Focus: Timestretching // AND MORE
Dubstep vs. Drum 'n' Bass
• Reso, Qemists, Icicle, High Rankin and Cutline reveal hard-edged production techniques in three hours of video footage and a huge article in the mag. Hang on to your ears as the UK's two biggest, baddest electronic genres collide!
ON THE 7.8GB DISC
• Synapse Audio Plucked String - Incredible physical modelling string synth for Mac and PC!
• 1952 24-bit Old-skool Rave samples
• Producer Masterclass tutorial and video: Dom Kane
IN THE MAG
• World Domination: Bored with synths? Then look abroad for instrumentation inspiration
• Get The Perfect Bass: Sculpt a king-size bass guitar tone
• The CM Guide to Riffs: Reel in monster hooks with our guide to catching the listener's ear
• cm Focus: Timestretching
• Interview: Christian Smith
• Reviews: Steinberg Wavelab 7 – Ableton Amp – Vengeance-Sound Multiband Compressor – ProjectSAM Symphobia 2 – MeldaProduction MMultibandFreqShifter – WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 5 – Brainworx bx_shredspread – and more
…AND MUCH MORE!
cm159 is on sale now in the UK. Overseas dates are roughly: USA + 4 weeks after UK / Australia +8 weeks / Europe +2 weeks / South Africa +6 weeks / Canada +4 weeks. Alternatively, order online at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk