Computer Music 153, July issue – On sale now!
3rd Jun 2010 | 10:05
Ambient Masterclass cover feature // RhinoCM FM synth on the DVD // 2167 Ambient samples // Jayce Lewis Producer Masterclass // Visual sound design // CM Guide to iPad // Soundtracking a videogame // Reviews galore // AND MUCH MORE!
• The sky's the limit with our step-by-step guide to atmospheric production techniques for the chillout room. Includes tips from FSOL, The Orb and Biosphere!
ON THE 7.9GB DISC
• Big Tick Audio RhinoCM: Incredible FM synth plug-in for Mac and PC!
• 2167 24-bit CM Ambient samples
• Producer Masterclass tutorial and video: Jayce Lewis
IN THE MAG
• The CM Guide to iPad: Everything the computer musician needs to know about this "magical and revolutionary" device
• See the music: Far-out visual sound design techniques
• Composing for videogames: The making of the soundtrack for indie game Frozen Synapse
• CM Focus: Making killer kick drums
• Interview: Chris Coco
• Reviews: Xfer Records Nerve • FXpansion BFD Eco • Universal Audio FATSO • Universal Audio Manley Massive Passive • Magix Vandal • Toontrack EZmix • Voxengo Deft Compressor • Nugen Audio Stereoizer 3 • Slate Digital Trigger • SPL DrumXchanger • and more
…AND MUCH MORE!
CM153 is on sale now in the UK. Overseas dates are roughly: USA + 4 weeks after UK / Australia +8 weeks / Europe +2 weeks / South Africa +6 weeks / Canada +4 weeks. Alternatively, order online at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk