Computer Music 150 – The Beginners' Guide to Synths
18th Mar 2010 | 10:18
Get the cover image for your desktop here.
ON THE 7.8GB DISC
• 1000 Sony samples: Huge collection of royalty-free loops from Sony Creative Software's pro audio line!
• 1,985 24-bit CM Techno samples
• Producer Masterclass tutorial and video: Super8 & Tab
COVER FEATURE: The Beginners' Guide to Synths
• In the third part of our series on the fundamentals of computer-based music production, we get you up to speed with software synthesisers and how to program them.
IN THE MAG
• Nailing solid basslines in rock, hip-hop and dance
• Sampling Free: The legality of sampling
• Make a complete track using only guitars!
• CM Focus: Deep House
• Interview: Ray Keith
• Reviews: NI Traktor Kontrol X1 • Audio Damage Tattoo • Intermorphic Mixtikl 2 • Softube Tube-Tech CL 1B • Audiofile Engineering Wave Editor • Nomad Factory Pulse-Tec EQs • Beat Kangz Beat Thang Virtual • Steinberg CI2 • PreSonus FireStudio Mobile • and more
…AND MUCH MORE!